8.50 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
A member of school staff will be present on the playground from 8:40 a.m each day. Please be aware that staff are not responsible for children who are left on the school premises before this time.
On wet mornings the main school will be open from 8.40 a.m. Children should go straight to their classes.
10.45 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
12.00 p.m. - 1.00 p.m
This is flexible and the timing is decided by each Class Teacher.
- The gates to the school car park are closed at drop off and collection times to ensure the safety of our pupils (8-30 - 9-00 am and 3-00 - 3-30 pm). Parents should park outside of the school premises and walk to drop off / collect their children.
- Pupils returning to school having attended an appointment or those who arrive late should access the school by the external door to their classroom if Mrs Dennett is not in the main office.
- The Department of Education Sport and Culture do not allow dogs on their premises including the school grounds for health and safety reasons.
- Smoking is not permitted on Department of Education, Sport and Culture premises or grounds.
- The park next to the school is not part of the Manor Park School grounds or premises. Parents are responsible for supervising their children whilst at the park, before and after school.